For Application details please review our Registration Information Newsletter.
Are you ready to apply?
2021/2022 Registration Dates:
January 19 – January 22: Current Student Application Window
January 25 – January 29: Open Application Window(Parishioners and New Families*)
*Priority is given to St Michael Parishioners and Parishioners of other Catholic parishes.
St. Michael Preschool provides a safe and loving environment where the development of the whole child and the joy of learning is nurtured through socialization and play as we grow in our love of Jesus.
- Current Student Registration: A private registration link will be emailed to all current students during the current student registration period.
- New Student Registration: Registration link for all new families is above
- Registration Fee is required to complete registration. This fee will be collected at the end of the registration process. Registration fees can be paid via Credit, Debit or Bank Draft. If cash payment is required, contact the preschool office 919-468-6110.
- Please read all program details listed on the first page of the registration form before registering.
- Placement is not guaranteed. When the number of applications exceeds the number of spaces available in a program, enrollment in that program is by lottery. The lottery will be conducted at the end of the enrollment period. After this, registration will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis. Once offered a seat in our program, the Preschool Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Following the completion of the Open Application Window, only classes with open seats will be listed as options for registration. If you are looking for a particular class that is not listed, this class is not listed because it has no seats available. Once an age group program is completely full a free wait-list option will become available.