St Michael Preschool offers recurring payment auto draft to St Michael Preschool families on a monthly payment schedule utilizing Vanco Payments Solutions.
What is a recurring payment?
A recurring payment is a payment set up to occur automatically on a regularly scheduled basis. Auto draft payment options will be offered, to families on a monthly billing cycle, each school year beginning with your August payment. (June tuition payments are not eligible for reoccurring auto draft.) Tuition payments are due by the 5th of each month, re-occurrence will be monthly for 9 months.
Why set up a recurring payment?
The recurring payment option is an automated, hassle-free and secure way to make regular payments over an extended period of time. With recurring payments, you don’t have to write checks, or process monthly credit card payments and your payments will be recorded for you on your bank statement.
How to set up a recurring payment?
- Clicking the Auto Draft Registration Link ,
- Create a Vanco Account, if you do not already have one. (Setting up an account will allow you to make edits to your reoccurring payments at any time)
- Enter amount to draft.
- Draft amount is based on the monthly tuition rate for the program(s) you student(s) are enrolled in
- Contact the preschool office with questions regarding your month rate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter Frequency, Monthly is recommended
- Enter Start Dates and End Dates, for example Start Date 8/1 and End Date 4/1
- Select Continue to enter your personal banking information
- Click for detailed instructions.