I hope you and your families had a lovely Easter and spring break. Miss Michele, the teachers, and I were thrilled to see your kiddos return and once again fill the preschool with joyful learning. It is hard to believe that the end of the school year is fast approaching. To celebrate the children and their growing faith, our wonderful preschool teachers have planned meaningful and fun learning activities during our remaining weeks together.
In a “normal year,” these lovely events would be opportunities for the preschool community to gather together in celebration. However, due to the continued COVID-19 restrictions and health department requirements, these special events will be recorded and shared with you so that your family can enjoy watching them over and over again!
Look What’s Ahead:
- May Crowning of our Blessed Mother during music with Miss Karen
- Mother’s Day – look for something special to come home with your child
- Field Day (in place of Water Day)
- Spring Music Program with Miss Karen
- New Tradition – St. Michael Medals blessed by Fr. Michael for each of our Rabbit and Clifford students – a graduation keepsake to remember their special time with us.
- End-of-Year Moving Up Celebrations
For more details, please see the important dates section of this newsletter and look for communication from your child’s teachers. As always, we thank you for entrusting your children to our loving care and for all your continued support and prayers.
Please CLICK HERE for the most recent preschool newsletter with important reminders and upcoming events. Thank you!
Lisa Ciesla, Director